More Than Three Decades Resolving Legal Problems For Florida Residents
From adoptions to estate planning, the attorneys at Staack, Simms & Reighard, PLLC, have provided comprehensive legal services for their fellow Florida residents. Covering a wide range of practice areas means clients often return to our firm as their legal needs change.
In addition, family members and friends are encouraged to retain the firm to resolve their legal problems that can take the form of:
- Business law, including contracts, business transfers, corporate disputes and entity documents
- Real estate law, including commercial property closings and contracts, commercial leases, loan work, title insurance and residential closings; mobile home park/cooperative sales and conversions, homeowner disputes, evictions, and documentation and amendments; judicial/nonjudicial timeshare foreclosures
- Family law, including divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, asset division, same-sex marriage, adoption, paternity, genetic testing, modifications, contempt actions and appeals
- Litigation and trial, including judgment enforcement, consumer class actions and employment law disputes
- Estate planning, including wills and trusts
- Personal injury, plaintiff’s representation
- Class Actions
Lawyers Advocating For The Best Interests Of Our Clients
Whether we are representing individuals or a large group of people in class action claims, resolving legal disputes presents challenges to the most experienced of legal counsel. Treating each case individually allows us to tailor strategies toward solutions in the best interests of our clients.