By Your Side Throughout Your Family Law Dispute
When you have a family law matter that needs resolution, you want a lawyer with not only the know-how but also a well-respected reputation in the courtroom. The partners of our firm are AV Preeminent peer-review rated* through Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating. Our Clearwater, Florida, firm has been in practice for decades. Our skilled and experienced attorneys can help you meet your goals. Contact us for representation regarding:
- Child custody
- Child support enforcement and defense
- Divorce/dissolution of marriage
- Equitable distribution of assets and liabilities
- Genetic testing
- Support and custody modifications
- Parental rights
- Stepparent adoption
- Name change
- Enforcement of divorce decrees
- Contempt actions
We use a client-focused approach to practicing family law. That means we will do whatever must be done to work toward your goals. We are prepared for litigation should that be the best course of action for your case. We know these matters involving you and/or your children are extremely important.
Our firm and our experienced lawyers are here to serve you. From day one until your conflict is resolved, we will remain by your side.
Contact Our Firm Today
For a free consultation, call Staack, Simms & Reighard, PLLC, at 727-441-2635. You also have the option of contacting us by completing our online form.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer-Review Ratings™ fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.